The Lock - Sheffield
Sheffield is the fourth largest city in England by population, BIGGER THAN BOTH LIVERPOOL AND MANCHESTER. Based in South Yorkshire, Sheffield was a key part of Britain’s industrial heartland and is now part of a city region that is thriving on the strength of an increasingly knowledge-driven economy.
Home to approximately 585,000 residents and a steadily growing community of businesses, Sheffield is very much in the ascendant. Like its neighbour, Manchester, just across the Pennines, it is creating large numbers of jobs, renewing its urban centre, and setting itself some very ambitious targets for the coming years.
With the city benefiting from a £28 billion integrated infrastructure plan, which is aiming to create 70,000 new private sector jobs and 6,000 new businesses across the region, and with the locality currently under supplied for property, the simple equation of provision demand is clear to see.
Job creation rates are through the roof and business stock has grown 28% in the past 10 years, with the investment zones currently undergoing massive economic regeneration backed by the cities two universities, NHS Trusts and major employers, these zones are nurturing the expansion of numerous high-value, high- growth sectors.
Lock Street joins Infirmary Road, where buses and trams run regularly into the city centre, and is set close to the River Don, with the Riverside district which - like the city centre - is subject to an ambitious urban regeneration plan. Tenants will find themselves within easy walking distance of the universities, City Council offices, several major hospitals and many other major private employers who have premises in and around the urban centre. It is therefore ideally situated for those with jobs in the city.
• An impressive and highly sought-after development in the city centre of one of south Yorkshire's untapped gems
• 61 Gold Specification High Quality Apartments (Studios, 1 beds & 2 beds)
• Units available from £132K to £215K including 15% discount from RICS valuation
• Sheffield is the largest city within its region so monopolises young professional talent
• £28 billion integrated infrastructure plan
• 10 Year (optional) rental assurance starting from 8%
• Spacious apartments, with doorstep transport links, and localised amenities
• 1500 metres to Sheffield City Centre & 200 metres to the River Don
• 11 minutes to Sheffield Business Park
• 15 minutes to Meadowhall Shopping Centre
• 15 minutes to Waverley Advanced Manufacturing Park
• Completion Q2 2024
• Leasehold - 250 Years
Payment Terms: 5% reservation fee, further 25% deposit on exchange of contract, balance on completion.
Contact us for development brochure, area guide and investment highlights.